Perry Roofing Contractors is based out of Gainesville, FL and we’re expanding to the Jacksonville Florida market. We are seeking an Experienced Service Technician with Management experience who wants to grow, further develop their career with Perry Roofing Contractors and have the unique opportunity to work alongside management in establishing and developing our company in Jacksonville, Florida.
About The Position
As a Jacksonville Branch, Service Department Manager, you will have the responsibility and privilege to initiate, develop and execute best practices for running our new Service Division in the Jacksonville market under the Leadership of our Gainesville Management Team. This includes but not limited to:
- Managing the Jacksonville Department in its entirety
- Meeting with clients for different physical or managerial needs
- Acting as a Sales Representative
- Researching and helping develop best growth strategies (old school, new school, and everything in between).
- Understanding the business in financial terms and always strive to promote effectiveness and efficiency for best revenue outcomes.
- Always carry a professional appearance, lead and operate as Team Member with great adaptability and flexibility at all times.
As a Service Roofer Technician you must understand and be able to work in both Residential and Commercial projects; including but not limited to:
- Assessing visible leaks, hidden water intrusions, wood rework, and small to large repairs. The most common scenario is working as a Two-Man team with a Perry Roofing service van tracked by GPS for the best employment and customer experience possible.
To apply and be considered for the position, you must:
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screening.
- Submit to a background check.
- Display a positive attitude with peers and customers.
- Willing to be a Team Player.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Desire to provide the best service possible.
- Comply with our company safety policies and OSHA laws and regulations of Safety.
- Must be able to lift products and items from 50-100 Lbs.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED ROOFER IN BOTH COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL ROOFING SYSTEMS.
More About Perry Roofing
At Perry Roofing Contractors we enjoy working together, tackling challenges, and serving our customers and the community throughout North Central Florida with top-quality residential and commercial roofing solutions. Originally founded in 1976 by a high school graduate, we have grown from a small operation to being the premier roofing contractor in our region and one of the “Top 100 Roofing Contractors” in the nation. Our company has been built on our team’s ability to grow and continue to provide innovative solutions in our industry. We like coming to work every day, and we are looking for new member to contribute their expertise, grow their skill set, and realize their potential working together as part of the Perry team.