Location: Gainesville & Jacksonville, Florida
About Perry Roofing: At Perry Roofing Contractors we enjoy working together, tackling challenges, and serving our customers and the community throughout North Central Florida with top quality residential and commercial roofing solutions. Originally founded in 1976 by a high school graduate, we have grown from a small operation to being the premier roofing contractor in our region and one of the “Top 100 Roofing Contractors” in the nation. Our company has been built on our team’s ability to grow and continue to provide innovative solutions in our industry. We like coming to work every day, and we are looking for a new member to contribute their expertise, grow their skill set, and realize their potential working together as part of the Perry team.
Job Summary: Perry Roofing Contractors is currently hiring for a qualified Roof Repair Service Technician to join our team. Service Technicians specialized tools, fixtures, and equipment while abiding by all safety precautions. Additionally, this position requires a commitment to teamwork, safety, and quality results.
Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The lists below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Install different roofing and sheet metal and flash details with little or no instruction for all common roof systems (TPO, EPDM, PVC, BUR, etc)
- Perform document and equipment inspections, does daily paperwork, and completes work orders accordingly.
- Able to train, lead and mentor new and established
- Efficient with basic hand and power tools (including power saws, drills, ).
- Assist with implementing project specific instructions and
- Understand and assist in material and safety
- Understand and assist in communication with co-workers and
- Maintain appropriate physical appearance as a positive image of Perry Roofing to all contacts during any workday.
- Follow all safety rules per OSHA reporting, and procedures while performing work
- Perform any other duties as may be
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the roofing
- Must be thoroughly familiar with built-up, EPDM, PVC, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems as well as metal/steep slope roofing systems and how to properly install/repair
- Willing to be trained on unknown software and use company
- Valid Driver’s License and insurable driving
- Basic computer, MS Office/Outlook, and Smart Phone
- Ability to travel locally when required, and work weekends as
- Must pass pre-employment drug
- Bilingual Fluency (Spanish/English) a
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly Pay Rate $16-$23 (Knowledge and experience based)
- Company Van, Phone and Computer
- Steady work year round
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
To apply for this job please visit www.perryroofing.com.